Providing unique structures and programmes that facilitate creation of entrepreneurs, high quality artisans and qualified applied science graduate capable of meeting the needs of Ghana and the world.
Radford University College was founded by Nana Wiredu motivated by his acknowledgement of the great need identified in human history and in Ghana in particular, and accepting the challenge to make a contribution to address this need. Specifically, he saw the need for programmes that will foster entrepreneurial spirit needed for sustained development. His immediate drive was to produce in the short term:
· Entrepreneurs who will create jobs for the Ghanaian community and provide products and services needed.
· Business leadership in industry who are equipped to address the current challenges facing Ghana’s industrial development efforts, including the fast growing trends in information technology, the ailing textile industry, and also, issues in business administration and governments.
· Designers, managers, industrialist and planners who will spearhead the economic development initiatives currently envisaged in Ghana in the long term.
· A community resource where business personnel can learn about innovative techniques that will enhance their business and expand their horizons.
· Innovative programmes meeting Ghana’s natural resource management and addressing its environment issues. Radford University College, in partnership with the Fraser Valley, Canada, and other renowned tertiary institutions, is currently offering the following degree and certificate programmes.
Is a seasoned and celebrated business entrepreneur who has won many awards in the Agricultural sector of the Ghanaian economy. He has been a leader of many agricultural production and export organizations in Ghana. Currently he is the founder of Product Marketing Concepts, (USA) and serves as director of Vanguard Export and Commodities Consortium Export Limited, and the Chairman of Worae Group of Companies founded in 1982.